11 janeiro 2023

SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME - ELLA FITZGERALD

There’s a saying ­­­­__________ says that __________ is blind

Still were often told “seek and ye shall find”

So I’m __________ to seek a certain lad I’ve had in mind

__________ everywhere haven’t found him __________

He’s the big affair I cannot __________

Only man I ever __________ of with regret

 

I’d like to add __________ initial to my monogram

__________ me where is the shepherd for __________ lost lamb?

 

There’s a __________ I’m longing to see

I hope that __________ turns out to be

__________ to __________ over me

 

I’m a little lamb who’s __________ in a wood

I know I __________ always be __________

To one who’ll __________ __________ me

 

Although he __________ not be the man some girls think of

as __________ to my __________

He carries the __________

 

Won’t you tell him __________ to put on some speed

__________ my lead, oh, how I __________

_________________________________________

_________________________________________

 

-According to the lyrics, write the synonyms for these words:

Frequently ____________________           Guy __________________________

Proverb ______________________            Relationship ____________________

To be fast ____________________            To look for _____________________

To protect ____________________            To result _______________________

To want _____________________             You ___________________________

Forest _______________________           




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

MATÉRIA RELACIONADA AO LIVRO "CEM ANOS DE SOLIDÃO"

  Massacre das Bananeiras: conheça história real que inspirou “Cem Anos de Solidão ” O governo colombiano, para proteger uma empresa dos E...