11 janeiro 2023

I’VE GOT A FEELING - IVY

 CROSS OFF THE EXTRA WORDS IN THE LYRICS

Baby, what can I do? I've been out searching for you desperately. I've got a feeling all I need is a love that's true.

Baby, what can I really say? I know this won't go away immediately. I've got a strange feeling all I need is to see you today at home.

I've been watching the world pass by all around me. I've been letting all the days go by 'til you found me.

Baby, what else can I do? I've been out searching for you. I've got a new feeling that all I need is a love that's true.

I've been watching the whole world pass by all around me. I've been letting the days go by 'til you found me here.

Baby, baby what can I do for you? I've been in and out searching for you. I've got a feeling all I need is a love that's true. I've got a feeling all I need is a love that's true.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

MATÉRIA RELACIONADA AO LIVRO "CEM ANOS DE SOLIDÃO"

  Massacre das Bananeiras: conheça história real que inspirou “Cem Anos de Solidão ” O governo colombiano, para proteger uma empresa dos E...