11 janeiro 2023

PLEASE, MR. POSTMAN - CARPENTERS

 (________)

Oh yes, wait a ___________

Mister Postman

( Wait ) Wait Mister Postman

Please Mister Postman ____________ see

( Oh yeah ) If ________'s a letter in your bag for ____

( Please, Please, Mister Postman ) Why is it __________ such a long

____________ ( Oh yeah ) For me to hear

______ that _________ of mine

There must be

Some word _________

From my ___________ so far away

__________ Mister Postman

Look and _________

If there's a ______________

A letter for me

I've been standing _____________

______________ Mister Postman

So patiently for just a _______

Or ________ a letter

Saying he's returning ___________ to me

CHORUS

So many ________ 

_______ passed me by _____ the tears

Standing in __________

You didn't ________

To ________ me feel better

By leaving me a card or __________

CHORUS

________________ check it and see one

more time for me you gotta

Wait a minute, wait a minute...

C'mon deliver the letter, the sooner, the better

Mister Postman




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

MATÉRIA RELACIONADA AO LIVRO "CEM ANOS DE SOLIDÃO"

  Massacre das Bananeiras: conheça história real que inspirou “Cem Anos de Solidão ” O governo colombiano, para proteger uma empresa dos E...