01 novembro 2025

WISH SENTENCES

 


A. Follow the model.

MODEL:   We don’t speak Spanish.

We wish we spoke Spanish.

 

1. He is drumming his fingers again. I want him to stop.

2. I didn’t go home early and I didn’t watch the game.

3. I’m not tall enough to be a professional basketball player.

4. She shaved her head and now she regrets it.

5. You are smoking near me and it’s getting on my nerves.

6. I’m in the office, but I would like to be on a beach.

 

B. Write conclusions using wish.

1. I don’t have a car.

2. He doesn’t stop calling me in the morning.

3. I don’t have enough money to buy that house.

4. We didn’t travel to Europe last semester.

5. They don’t know how to drive.

 

C. Look at the situations and write what they wish would or wouldn’t happen.

1. She wishes...

2. She wishes...

3. She wishes...

4. She wishes...

5. He wishes...

 



AVALIAÇÃO BIMESTRAL 3 - 6º ANO 2026

Questão 1 Leia o texto. A estranha passageira Foi quando madame deu o último vexame. Olhou pela janela (ela pediu para ficar do lado d...