16 abril 2023

AVALIAÇÃO BIMESTRAL 1 - 8º ANO 2023

QUESTÃO 01

Read the following text about a Father’s Day Program at school.

My school teachers ______ (prepare) a special Father’s Day program to help students show their talents and how much they ______ (love) and ______ (admire) him. Children can recite poems or sing songs for their father. At the moment, the drama teacher ______ (teach) the words and melodies of the songs and the students ______ (try) to learn the words by heart. They ______ (think) this ______ (be not) difficult. Right now, the 8th grade ______ (practice) one of the poems on the stage at the school theatre.

Choose the alternative that completes the spaces correctly.

a) is preparing; love; admires; is teaching; tries; think, isn’t; are practicing

b) are preparing; loves; is admiring; is teaching; are trying; are thinking; isn’t; are practicing

c) prepare; is loving; are admiring; teach; are trying; think; isn’t; are practices

d) are preparing; love; admire; teaches; is trying; thinks; aren’t; practice

e) are preparing; love; admire; is teaching; are trying; think; isn’t; are practicing

 

QUESTÃO 02

Read the following text about what Lara did yesterday.

My name is Lara. I go to school in the morning. Yesterday I ______ (start) school at 8 a.m. and I ______ (study) the whole morning. Then, I ______ (go) home. I ______ (be) very hungry, so I ______ (have) lunch with my mum and my dad. In the afternoon I ______ (go) out with my boyfriend. We ______ (not stay) out for too long. In the evening I ______ (have) dinner with my mum, it ______ (not be) a sandwich. It ______ (be) a delicious pizza. After that I ______ (clean) the kitchen and I ______ (go) to bed.

Choose the alternative that completes the spaces correctly.

a) start; studyed; goed; had; went; didn’t stayed; haved; wasn’t; be; cleaned; goed

b) started; studied; went; was; had; went; didn’t stay; had; wasn’t; was; cleaned; went

c) started; studyed; wented; haved; went; didn’t; staied; haved; wasn’t; be; cleaned; goed

d) start; studied; goed; had; went; didn’t stayed; haved; didn’ be; be; cleaned; goed

e) started; studyed; goed; had; went; didn’t; stayed; haved; wasn’t; was; clean; wented

 

QUESTÃO 03

A new school year is approaching. Read the following text about Claire Cheung feelings.

How do you feel about next school year? What are you looking forward to?

My name is Claire Cheung. I’m 16 years old and I live in a city called Bloomington, Indiana.

I’m looking forward to next year because I’m excited to see some friends I haven’t seen in a while. I’m especially looking forward to hanging out with one of my closest friends, Hannah, who I haven’t seen in over a year. However, because I’m approaching my junior year, I know that I will need to be responsible and diligent with how I manage my time, as junior year is said to be the hardest year of high school.

According to the text, you can say that Claire Cheung

a) is not so enthusiastic to start her next school year.

b) doesn’t have any friends to look forward to see at school.

c) is anxious to spend time with her best friend.

d) isn’t worried on how to organize her time in high school.

e) heard a junior year is the easiest year in high school.

 

QUESTÃO 04

Read the following cartoon and choose the correct alternative about it.

 


According to what the teacher says, we assume that

a) the students are happy to have classes early in the morning.

b) the teacher is pleased to start her class with very alert students.

c) the students are complaining about having classes in the morning.

d) the teacher is being ironic about her sleepy students.

e) the teacher and the students are very excited to start class in the morning.

 

QUESTÃO 05

Read the following text about Canada’s history.

Canada’s History

The first people to come to Canada arrived between 15,000 and 30,000 years ago across a land bridge that joined Asia and North America. Around A.D. 1000, the Viking explorer Leif Eriksson reached Newfoundland, Canada. He tried to establish a settlement, but it didn’t last.

In the 16th century, French and British settlers arrived and disputes between farmers and fur traders led to four wars between 1689 and 1763. The final war, called the French and Indian War, left the British in control of Canada, but French influence remains strong even today.

In 1867, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick combined to form a dominion with its own government, parliament and prime minister. Manitoba joined soon after. In 1931, Canada became an independent nation.

Available at: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/geography/countries/article/canada.

 

According to the text,

a) the Viking explorer Leif Eriksson was the first person to arrive in Canada.

b) the first people have lived in North America for at least 15,000 years ago.

c) British and French settlers arrived in the 17th century.

d) at the end of the French-Indian War, France took control of Canada.

e) Canada became an independent nation in 1867.


1

2

3

4

5

E

B

C

D

B


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

MATÉRIA RELACIONADA AO LIVRO "CEM ANOS DE SOLIDÃO"

  Massacre das Bananeiras: conheça história real que inspirou “Cem Anos de Solidão ” O governo colombiano, para proteger uma empresa dos E...