10 outubro 2024

THE LOGICAL SONG


When I was young, it seemed that life was so ___________________,
A miracle, oh it was ___________________, ___________________.
And all the birds in the trees, well they’d be singing so ___________________,
Oh ___________________, oh ___________________ watching me.
But then they sent me away to teach me how to be ___________________
___________________, oh ___________________, ___________________
And they showed me a world where I could be so ___________________
Oh ___________________, oh ___________________, ___________________

There are times when all the world’s asleep, the questions run too deep for such a simple man.
Won’t you please, please tell me what we’ve learned, I know it sounds absurd
(But) please tell me who I am

Now watch what you say or they’ll be calling you a ___________________
A ___________________, oh ___________________, ___________________
Won’t you sign up your name, we’d like to feel you’re
___________________, ___________________, oh ___________________, a vegetable!

At night when all the world’s asleep, the questions run so deep for such a simple man.
Won’t you please, please tell me what we’ve learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who I am.




MATÉRIA RELACIONADA AO LIVRO "CEM ANOS DE SOLIDÃO"

  Massacre das Bananeiras: conheça história real que inspirou “Cem Anos de Solidão ” O governo colombiano, para proteger uma empresa dos E...