11 janeiro 2024

INVERSION

- Rewrite the sentences by using inversion.

 

a) I hardly ever work at night.

b) I wouldn’t give my stamp collection away under any account.

c) My father knows little about sports.

d) My family didn’t spend summer vacation in the north once.

e) My brother seldom wears white in winter.

f) We never go to the beach in spring.

g) We hardly ever go to rock concerts.

h) I would never sell my car for a song.

i) I didn’t eat raw fish once.

j) We will buy new furniture only after we paint the house.

k) I wouldn’t change my lifestyle under any circumstances.

l) I could barely download one song.

m) My son didn’t go to bed until he finished homework.

n) I seldom drop by my relatives’ house on my vacation.

o) I hardly ever lend money.

p) I know little about your job.

q) I won’t work until I graduate.

r) I will leave my parents’ house only when I find a good job.

MATÉRIA RELACIONADA AO LIVRO "CEM ANOS DE SOLIDÃO"

  Massacre das Bananeiras: conheça história real que inspirou “Cem Anos de Solidão ” O governo colombiano, para proteger uma empresa dos E...